ES Design West is the premiere platform focused
The SMART Design Pavilion, part of the new ES Design West event, will include the “Meet the Experts” Theater with six sessions over three days that address topical trends, such as advanced applications, machine learning and artificial intelligence, security and design for low-energy consumption. Attendees can expect to see presentations on silicon design in the cloud and discussions on Moore’s Law as well.
ES Design West promotes:
- Linking the System and Semiconductor Design Ecosystem with the much larger worldwide Electronic Product Supply and Manufacturing Chain
- A “system-centric” perspective of the design ecosystem
- Connections with the electronic product supply and manufacturing chain driven by design
- A forum to address the commercial aspects of electronic system design
- Accelerating conversations, information exchange and collaboration to address common issues, challenges and opportunities that takes new electronic products from concept to consumer
- Networking and social activities
- The full spectrum of design including IP, EDA, embedded software, design services and design infrastructure
Go to the South Hall to visit the SMART DESIGN PAVILION at ES Design West.