After three consecutive years of growth in the semiconductor industry, the pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction. This presentation will provide IDC’s perspective on what the outlook of the market is over the next couple of years on the backdrop of the following challenges and trends:
- The Impact of an Uncertain Geopolitical Environment on the market
- How does the pending ban on Huawei reset the outlook of the U.S Semiconductor industry?
- China doubles down on investment in the semiconductor industry to change the race
- What areas of the Market are the Most Impacted in this Downturn?
- Getting to Half a Trillion Dollar Semiconductor Market - How Will We Get There?