Visit the Meet the Experts Theater in the Smart Workforce Pavilion in the South Lower Lobby.
"Attracting new candidates and developing our workforce are key to sustaining our growth and innovation," says SEMI president, Ajit Manocha. Talent is a pinch point. In Silicon Valley alone, SEMI members have thousands of open positions, globally more than 10,000. To address this critical issue, SEMI has launched a workforce development initiative, of which the Smart Workforce Pavilion is a cornerstone.
Students and Grads — Put Your Education to Work!
Time to get real! And the place to do it is the Smart Workforce Pavilion. Here’s where you’ll find the info and access you need to learn all about microelectronics and get your foot in the door. Be one of the first 150 at the Pavilion and get a Special Edition College Pack.
A Day-in-the-Life in Our Diverse and Innovative Industry.
Show up at the Meet the Experts Theater and hear working pros describe what life is like on the cutting edge of technical innovation and get tips on pursuing a career. You can even get a guided tour of the Expo with a professional engineer.
Get Here — Let Us Help You Get Down to Business.
Here's everything you need to get started: Tips on resumes and interviewing from career coaches, networking with potential employers, and applying for entry-level positions at top companies. Real jobs to kick-start your career!
To mentor or mentee? Why not both?
Attention working pros: We need to attract the best and the brightest talent to keep up our record-breaking growth! Here’s your chance: Come learn about our new mentor program and network with potential next-generation talent interested in joining our Smart Workforce. Sign up today and help empower our future success! College Students: Find a mentor and get in the game!
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE WORLD'S BRIGHTEST MINDS COME TOGETHER TO SOLVE HUMANITY'S BIGGEST CHALLENGES. Watch the Video!
Invite your friends to SEMICON West for a chance to win a $200 Amazon gift card!
How to Enter:
- Share out this link on Facebook or LinkedIn and tell your friends why they should go to SEMICON West
- E-mail a screenshot of your post to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “SEMICON West Student Promo Entry”
- Include your name and best method to contact you
- Up to two entries per person, one earned for sharing out on LinkedIn and Facebook respectively
- No purchase necessary
- Each individual is eligible to win only 1 prize
- Winner will be notified via e-mail no later than July 11th, 2019
- Prizes are not transferable
- Drawing of the winning names will be held on July 8th, 2019 at 12:00PM PT and participants need not be present to win
- Drawing is for students only. Exhibitors, non-student attendees, SEMI employees and SEMI vendors and contractors not eligible to participate.